Privacy Notice Storeroom2010
General Data Protection Regulations, GDPR Requirement
- The customer information we hold is for the successful completion of deliveries and collections only, your name, your address and your preferred phone number.
- When you provide this information, you have applied consent for us to retain said information on file.
- We store this information for approximately six months before it is deleted from our database.
- All paper versions are destroyed approximately six months after successful completion of jobs.
- The information we are given is for our own use only, and personal information is never passed on to third parties.
- Our staff have been briefed regarding the importance of protecting your personal data and should never leave any paperwork unattended.
- Please do not be offended if we refuse to give what is deemed to be personal information, we must comply with the law.
- Any information we may hold regarding Gift Aid donors is to comply with HMRC regulations; signing Gift Aid documentation is deemed as having given consent to your details being kept on file.
- Personal data can be deleted at your request before the six month period has expired, please apply by e-mail to email@example.com marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
We are not responsible for the content of external websites